Metabolic cart and Lactate Testing in Toronto, Canada?

Hi, I am looking to get tested with a metabolic cart and have lactate testing done in Toronto, Canada. I am not seeing any labs or providers, with one exception at a university, but they are not returning emails. Does anyone have a recommendation for where to go, I know Trevor grew up in Toronto!

I am also open to the INCYD or Aero-Tune methods, but would really like to nail down Fatmax and a lactate profile with a met cart. I have a hunch that I am a bit of a slow twitch dominant outlier and want to work on metabolic flexibility rather than race prep.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello Trevor! If you see this post, we were riding buddies years ago in Vic. Congrats on everything you have done since!

Hi James,

Great to hear from you and of course I remember you! I miss riding together… but hard to do when you’re in Toronto and I’m in Colorado. Hope you’re doing really well and getting lots of time on the bike!

There is one guy in Toronto who does testing and has worked with the MGCC team. I can’t remember his name off the top of my head, but my brother will know. I’ll email both of you and see if he can connect you.

If that doesn’t work, I have a friend who works at U of T. They have a lab and may be willing to do some testing.

You are a mensch. Check your Coach Connor email.