Live Events: Week of Dec 21, 2020

Live Members, please join us for next week’s events.

As our member Schils said, you might even set a PR in our live workouts!

Live Q&A Session
12/21 at 3pm Mountain
Join Head Coach Ryan Kohler and Chris Case to get answers to your burning questions. Please register for events at least 24 hours in advance.

Can’t make it? Feel free to email your questions to us at info@fasttalklabs.com. We are now posting most Live Event recordings on site, like last week’s Q&A Session. So if you miss the Live Q&A, you can just watch the recording later!

Structured Live Workout (Zwift + Zoom): Tempo Intervals
12/22 at 9am Mountain
Head Coach Ryan Kohler and Coach Trevor Connor
Following up on our base training focus with baseline testing and neuromuscular/technique work the last few weeks, we will begin applying these principles to some moderate intensity intervals. These tempo intervals will be done with a lower cadence to allow us to work on technique, focus on our force production at the pedals, and work on muscular endurance. Heart rate will be a focus as we aim for steady and repeatable efforts. Join us on Zwift or the platform of your choice and download the workout file to use with your preferred training app. Please register for events at least 24 hours in advance.

I registered for the next structured live workout and have downloaded the workout file. I don’t have a swift account and I use a dumb trainer. I have a Training Peaks (basic) and trainer road accounts, and my computer is Lezyne. I do have a Garmin account but that computer doesn’t read power. Does anyone have a suggestion regarding uploading options?

Hi @Schils, if you have a Trainer Road account, you should be able to get the .ERG file uploaded by opening up your TrainerRoad Workout Creator and pulling that file into the Workout Creator to save it as a new workout.

Then TrainerRoad will show you the workout and you will have the live instructions to go along with it as we do the session.

Please let us know if that helps and if you have any other questions.
Coach Ryan

Worked perfectly, thanks.

@Schils, great! We’ll see you on the bike!