Lactate Test Help

Does anyone have an idea when in the US a real-time Lactase test app will be available, similar to what they are doing with interstitial glucose?

I am just getting into using and interpreting lactate data. I have the data @steveneal from a recent test of a client. I am seeing LT1 at ~1.2mmol and 275 watts and LT2 at ~3.0mmol and 320 watts. I am wondering if you see the same?

5-minute stages

Power La HR
180 0.7 92
210 1.2 98
240 0.9 110
270 1.2 125
300 1.9 135
330 3.4 143
360 8.2 150

Abbott is working on wearables for this. And there are studies being done to explore lactate measurements via microneedle technology. Accuracy doesn’t seem to be wonderful at the moment, but it will be interesting to see how this progresses.

I believe this has been asked before, but was this test fed or fasted?
What’s this athlete’s max heart rate?

Ryan, this is an interesting chart from Abbott. It’s made me reflect, and wonder: blood glucose is an indirect measurement. It is relatively inert in the blood. It needs to through the capillaries and into the extra cellular/interstitium. There, still inert, it waits for insulin receptors, or exercise to stimulate the phosphorylation path for GLUT4 to breach the cell’s membrane and create a path for the interstitial glucose to come into the cell.

So it would seem that interstitial measurements of glucose, and also of lactate since lactate in the blood needs to eventually make its way to the interstitium, would be more accurate.
Ideally, intracellular levels would be the gold, but the tech is not there.
What do you think about looking at interstitial numbers instead of blood as these products come out?