To become the best athlete you can be, research shows you need to train the way the world’s best athletes do: with the polarized training method.
We’ve added on to our new Polarized Training Pathway to show how you can transform your training and create your own, custom polarized approach. 5 new stories focus on how to polarize your training.
Dr. Stephen Seiler and coaches Trevor Connor and Alan Couzens explore:
· How to polarize your training
· When to push harder and when to pull back
· How polarized training changes as you get closer to racing
· How to measure your body’s response to training stress
· How to time your high-intensity workouts
· How to boost your durability so you can push harder at the end of a long race