Introducing Pathways, a New Way Forward

Fast-Talk-Laboratories-Pathways-Logo-600x400

Fast Talk Laboratories is pleased to introduce Pathways™, a new way to explore concepts, master skills, and solve training challenges. Pathways are curated collections of expert articles, videos, and podcasts that are designed to offer a more robust exploration of a topic than is possible through any individual story. Our coaches provide helpful introductions that link these articles, videos, and other items together so you will always understand the context behind the content.

Think of a Fast Talk Labs Pathway as a MasterClass for endurance sports. Members who complete a Pathway will come away with a comprehensive understanding of a topic from a variety of expert perspectives. Finish a Pathway and you’ll know the next path forward in your own training.

Our first Pathway explores Knee Health. In this Pathway, you’ll learn how to keep your knees happy, pain-free, and strong. This Pathway is anchored by Dr. Andy Pruitt, a world-leading sports medicine expert who has over 40 years of experience helping elite and amateur athletes treat and prevent overuse injuries.

To the Knee Health Pathway, Dr. Pruitt contributes a new Workshop, How to Diagnose “Spring Knee” and Other Common Knee Injuries, as well as a Fast Talk episode Preventing Cycling’s Most Common Injuries. Also featured in the Knee Health Pathway are Menachem Brodie, who explores functional training, and strength and conditioning coach Jess Elliott, who shares key exercises for full-body strength and stability. Our coaches Trevor Connor and Ryan Kohler round out the Pathway with info on winter season training and knee-strengthening routines to prevent knee injuries.

In the coming months, we will release new Pathways that address key concepts, training techniques, performance analysis methods, and much more. At first, our Pathways will synthesize articles, Workshops, Webinars, and podcast episodes already available to members. As we bring on new experts and more contributors, the Pathways we offer will continue to grow to include all-new expert content.

Endurance sports have long been a vibrant, thriving community of separate and distinct bodies of knowledge. By launching Pathways, Fast Talk Laboratories brings together experts from all over the world into a focused sport science community and virtual performance center.

What topics would you like us to explore in an upcoming Pathway?

Let us know how Fast Talk Labs can help you! Email us at info@fasttalklabs.com or simply reply to this topic.

3 Likes

Following along the lines of knee health, I would love to learn more about back health. I thought I had it covered, but high torque intervals in TT position have shown me otherwise.

I’d love to see a pathway on riding aero. I heard Colby’s on time trial positioning, but tying together the strength, flexibility, positioning, gear for TT would be especially awesome to see video of

3 Likes