Not sure if this belongs here or the “Workout Lab”.
Did my first FRC/Anaerobic Capacity workout Tuesday around 5pm. Came into it hydrated and fueled but not overly with either. 6*30s, all out (no pacing) with 7 minute rests. It was hard, harder than I expected but no more than an all-out 20 minute effort. Although my body disagreed. I felt light headed for longer after I finished the workout. Then…
- continued light headedness for about an hour
- HR was around 90-100 for awhile with my heart beats the strong type you can feel in your head
- kidney pain (2/10) (continued until about 4am, especially after pissing, mild rhabdomyolysis?).
- dry mouth (until about 1 hour after workout).
- later that night, felt cold but skin was really hot to touch (continued until about 11am the next day) and woke every 3 hours to piss (clear though).
- next day I continued to have cold/flu like symptoms
See my readiness score the next morning.
The next day I was very average. Slept very well the next night and readiness score reflects that.
I had no idea I could do this much damage to myself on a bike, inside my house, doing a workout with only 3 minutes of work no less! It didn’t feel exceptional during the workout.
Has anyone else experienced this? I am a little fearful about trying another AnCap workout again.