Boulder Climbing Camp, April 5-9, 2023

When @trevor and I first started Fast Talk Labs years ago, we tried to host a training camp in Boulder. A little pandemic squashed that idea.

Now, through my new company, Alter Exploration, I’ll be hosting a climbing camp April 5-9, 2023.

This will be a challenging camp for those interested in taking on the best of Boulder, both paved climbs and dirt/gravel backroads. Here’s an overview of the itinerary:

• Five days of climbing above Boulder and Golden, Colorado

• A 50/50 mix of classic paved climbs and the best dirt roads

• We’ll ride between 40-50 miles and 5,000-7,500 feet of elevation gain each day

• Optional BSR (“big stupid ride”) at the end of camp: 60 miles and 10,000 feet of elevation gain

• Visit AlterExploration.com to apply or email me at chris@alterexploration.com with questions

• Add physiological testing or other services through FTL

1 Like

Well that sounds amazing!

1 Like

10,000 feet of climbing! I’m sold @chris, definitely count me in for a day or two!

Trevor

1 Like

Looks interesting. I went to the website, but I didn’t see pricing specifically for the camp, I just saw a general ballpark starting price for all experiences.

@jvbailey88 That’s correct. Each experience is custom, so if you send me a few details, I can get you a specific price. For example, would you want me to find lodging for you, or will you find your own? (Others attending the camp have decided to stay at their friend’s house).

Apply here or send me a direct email (chris@alterexploration.com) and I can get you a price right away. Thanks very much

Looks awesome! Too bad I’d need Leonard to make me another bike to be able to handle the offroad :rofl:

1 Like